Thursday, February 9, 2012

First 8 Bar Melody

1) Nothing really inspired this composition I just played around with a couple of keys and notes and made a little song.

2) The hardest part of making this composition was putting the notes together and making them sound good because this was my first time.

3) I enjoyed finishing it because after I was done I replayed it and it sounded pretty good for my first time. I liked how I used this program to make a little song that I think I did pretty good on.

4) The advice I would give to the next person that's starting their composition is to try ALL the notes and tunes and see which one you like. Don't just one use many and make it sound great or at least good.

5) 










1 comment:

  1. Nicholas, I like your use of the tie from measure 7 to 8! You included all elements except the whole note! 39/40

    ReplyDelete